Monday, December 1, 2008

Week 41: Meeting Santa and Playing in the snow

This is Sophia's warning to stop feeding her with the spoon.. "I have had enough thank you"
This is stage 2 where she double blocks me to say "mom I am done" I guess I still don't get it because I keep trying to feed her and then stage 3 is the melt down.

Drop it. Pick it up. Drop it again. Sophia is sure getting her exercise these days.


We enjoyed yet another free gymboree class on Tuesday with Pike and the twins. Maybe one of these days I will actually join..
After missing our first music class 2 weeks ago because she was sick, Sophie enjoyed being back with her friends Rylee and Andrew and of course playing with ALL the eggs. She loves to bang two eggs together.
We had playgroup at Yana's house and Sophia enjoyed "riding" on this cute little toy, ok sitting.

Who is this guy they call Santa with a grey beard and furry hat?
"He must be friendly since he keeps waving at everyone..." Sophia did really well sitting on Santa's lap.
Then all her friends got together for a picture and it was a little too much for Rylee. Sophie doesn't seem phased and Layla looks like she is contemplating the universe.

After we saw Santa, we went shopping of course and the girls played together on the floor with anything they could find.
Back at home, Sophia played by the tree while I wrapped a few gifts.


Say cheese. Sophia is now holding on with one and and then letting go occasionally to stand alone (with a sofa behind her to catch her fall).

Sophia is officially clapping! But does she know what she is clapping about?
We woke up Sunday to snow on the ground, so it seemed to be appropriate to put on the snowsuit and go play.

Ok, can't really play on this bench...


Ok, this is better...she can "play" on the ground, but somehow she couldn't move at all in that snowsuit.
"Ok, I'm done. Get me outta here!"

Look mom, one hand! She is growing up so fast week to week, I can barely keep up...

No comments: