Monday, May 5, 2008

Week 11: Mom's Day & Rolling over tummy to back

Sophia and I went to our first Mommy and Baby yoga class on Monday this week. Friends of ours from the Bethel Mommy Baby talk group were there. I think Sophia is flirting with Will in this picture.





On Friday we had a playdate at Sheri's house in Newtown. In this picture is Janelle, Jodi, Randie, Amy, Emma and Melissa and of course we had to pose all the babies with Will in the middle (the only boy).















Sophia is being a bully and grabbing one of the twins' hair.











Big smiles as I learn to hold the camera to the side so she can still see my face to take a picture.


This week Sophia made great progress with Tummy time and starting holding her head up high. She has been rolling on to her back when propped up on her arms (without the boppy pillow).













On Saturday, Nick's second cousin Amanda had her First Communion party at Aunt MaryAnn and Regina's.











The older kids played outside while Sophia slept like a baby (with no neck)-- here Nick is imitating her.











Sunday was my first Mother's Day and Sophia got me a very cute card. Nick got me a gift certificate to get a mani-pedi, a beautiful hanging flower basket, made breakfast and dinner (delicious filet mignon). My mom and sister came over for dinner. As you can see, Sophia was on her best behavior and was all smiles.